High Fliers, in association with The Times newspaper, is looking for a University Manager at the University of Oxford. Each year, we recruit a University Manager at each of the UK’s 34 leading universities to coordinate a variety of campus-based market research and project management tasks based on the graduate job-hunting experiences of final year students.
The chosen University Managers will be invited to our London offices in September for a full induction day to demonstrate how each task will be conducted. The induction day will have all expenses paid, including a welcome drinks reception.
Following the training session the University Managers will be supported, led and remotely managed by the Research Manager who will keep in regular contact to ensure the University Managers have all the resources necessary to tackle the tasks set.
Tasks will include:
- Conducting a brief campus research project to help us better understand your university
- Orchestrating a series of focus groups over a two-week period
- Encouraging students to sign up to our paid online surveys
- Recruiting, managing and supporting a team of 30+ students to act as Interviewers for The Times Final Year Student
Successful candidates will ideally be:
- Well connected around university, with good links to societies, clubs and other students
- An outgoing individual with excellent communication skills
- Able to commit to 2-10 hours a week, depending on the time of year
The role will provide you with a competitive pay rate, flexible working hours and an unrivalled insight into the graduate recruitment industry.
To find out more and apply, please follow the link:
Yes, it's that time of year again...do have fun but please consider this too...https://sustainability.web.ox.ac.uk/article/trashing-what-a-waste
Have fun, stay safe...!