Disability Advisory Service- Thursday Drop-in sessions
Please note the change in time to our term-time Thursday drop-in sessions – they are now 2-4pm (not 1-4pm).
On all other weekdays in term-time the drop-in session still runs 1-2pm.
The information below is taken from our website: https://www.ox.ac.uk/students/welfare/disability/aboutdas
Our disability advisors offer weekly drop-ins to current students during term (weeks 0-9). The drop-ins allow you 10 minutes with an advisor to discuss quick queries such as:
• Should I register with the DAS?
• What support is available?
• Is my medical evidence sufficient for me to register with the DAS/apply for Disabled Students'
• How do I apply for DSA?
• How do I fill out my DSA application form?
• I have a letter from my funding body about my DSA application but am not sure what to do
• I want to drop off some paperwork
Drop-ins are held between 1 and 2pm every weekday, or between *2 and 4pm on Thursdays during term (weeks 0-9). Students will be seen on a first-come, first-served basis. You do not need to be registered with the DAS to attend.
Drop-ins are not an alternative to a meeting with your advisor. If you need to discuss something more in-depth, such as study support arrangements, changing study support requirements, or SpLD assessments, then please book a 30 minute appointment with your advisor.